Buy Super Silver Haze online


Super Silver Haze is the perfect balance between uplifting, happy and relaxing. It’s unique flavor profile has been described as a combination of earthy and sweet/herbal, with a spicy/sweet aftertaste.

Compare Compare


Buy Super Silver Haze online

Buy Super Silver Haze online. Super Silver Haze is a sativa-dominant strain created through a cross of Skunk Haze and Silver Pearl. This hybrid has been around for a long time, but it has not lost popularity over the years. Super Silver Haze is particularly popular among medical marijuana patients because of its high CBD content. This strain is beautiful with big, dense flowers that that often have a multi-colored gleam. It is a very uplifting high, good day time smoke to enjoy socializing with friends or be creative over art on the couch with.


Super Silver Haze is a complex hybrid that offers a sweet and citrusy scent, with a flavor to match. This strain is so potent and flavorful that many smokers believe it’s more than just a sativa — and they may be right. Super Silver Haze boasts 75% sativa genetics, with the other 25% being indica.


The appearance of Super Silver Haze is extremely unique. It can have a slight purple hue to it, as well as a tall, wispy structure. The up hilling leaves are often dark green with darker stripes so that it almost looks silvery. Sometimes these leaves will turn orange-ish red in color when they are further on in flowering stage. Super Silver Haze also has some red hairs scattered throughout the growth, although they’re not very prominent. Its buds are sometimes described as “hairy” because of how much resin is produced throughout them.

Side effects of Super Silver Haze

The side effects of Super Silver Haze vary from person to person. In most cases, you can expect to experience a euphoric high, which can lead to couchlock and is best enjoyed with large amounts of food and music. Some users may experience dry mouth or red eyes after smoking this strain.

Medical Benefits of Super Silver Haze strain

The medical benefits of Super Silver Haze are numerous, with some patients reporting a significant reduction in seizures and convulsions, as well as pain relief when suffering from diseases such as fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. This is also one of the most popular strains for treatment of anxiety and depression because it produces an uplifting mood that helps get rid of emotional distress, anxiety and depression. You can also Buy Afghan kush online.

Additional information


14gm, 1oz, 1/4pound, 1/2pound, 1pound


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Buy Super Silver Haze online”